Here at Sunrise Dental Clinic in Tri-Cities, our patients’ health and safety is our top priority. After each appointment, all dental instruments used are
- Thoroughly washed and wiped clean.
- Run in an ultrasonic for 15 minutes in antiseptic solutions.
- Wrapped or packaged into sterile pouches to prevent contamination.
- Placed into a digital steam autoclave for ultimate sterilization.
- Kept packed and wrapped until the moment that we need to open them for each individual patient.
Disposable items are discarded after use and are never reused.
All lights, chairs, delivery systems, and surfaces in the treatment room are either covered by a protective barrier or cleaned with a CDA-approved solution before the patient enters. All protective barriers used are disposed of and replaced after each visit with your Coquitlam dentist.
Sunrise Dental Clinic in Coquitlam has the latest technology in digital radiography to provide high-quality dental services and improve patient education.
Digital x-rays significantly reduce the amount of radiation to which the patient is exposed. The ability to enhance the images helps your Coquitlam dentist make a more accurate diagnosis and develop a proper treatment plan. Digital radiography is friendly to the environment, because chemicals are not needed to process the images. Immediate observation of x-rays is another advantage; the faster we proceed, the less time our patients spend in the dental chair.